Butterfly Amicus Expert Table Tennis Robot
Butterfly Amicus Expert Table Tennis Robot – The new AMICUS EXPERT combines the skills of both predecessors ADVANCE and PROFESSIONAL. With 99 memory slots, up to seven individual balls per exercise and precise control over trajectory, placement, speed and spin of each ball.
Automatic adjustable delay between each ball to create exercises based on real game situations – even with serve! Offers 20 pre-installed exercises created by Butterfly coach Richard Prause for you to start training on the highest level as well as a remote control for Start/Stop, sampling balls and adjusting ball frequency.
Includes Transport bag.
Covered by 2-year warranty and 5-year parts availability.
- 7 Balls per exercise
- Individually adjustable spin, speed, placement and trajectory for each ball in an exercise
- Complete ball sequences including service
- Memory space for up to 99 exercises
- AFC function – “Automatic Frequency Control” for automatic adjustment of time intervals between balls with different speed and spin
- “Sample” function – to play balls individually and customize their settings
- New: Cycle Mode – for professional interval training
- New: 21 pre-saved exercises selected by Richard Prause
- Weight approx 6kg