Butterfly Centrefold 25 Rollaway
The Butterfly Centrefold 25 rollaway table tennis table is very much the Rolls Royce of its kind. With the 25mm Anti Skid feature, the Butterfly Centrefold is the market leader. It is a heavy duty match table with a stylish design for use in clubs, sports centres and for international match use. It incorporates the Space Saver system, which is the easiest and most convenient way of moving and storing your table.
Butterfly Anti Skid:
The special surface increases the consistency and reliability of the bounce to accommodate against both topspin and chop. It reduces the skid and gives you more confidence to play your shots.
The Butterfly Centrefold 25 Rollaway and Space Saver tables have been redesigned to accommodate players who use wheelchairs. The distance between the end of the table to the 1st leg and bar has been increased to 400mm in accordance with the Paralympic requirements.
- Selected for many major events, including the World Championships in Manchester and the ITTF Pro Tour Finals.
- 25mm ‘Anti-Skid’ playing top, gives more consistent and true bounce and providing the highest level of playing surface.
- Protected by strong steel frame with magenta corner pieces.
- Supported by a heavy duty undercarriage
- Large, strong 125mm wheels for easier transportation and longer life.
- Wheel brakes on each half for safety
- Wheelchair friendly – 400mm distance between end of table and first leg in accordance with Paralympics requirements.
- Height adjusters on each leg to ensure level playing surface.
- Double security system with safety lock
- Heavy duty fold and wheel away Space Saver system
- Designed for economic storage
- ITTF – approved
- Conforms to and certificate issued for the new Central European Norm (CEN) safety regulations: EN 14468-1
- Attractive green playing top with matching light silver legs and undercarriage
- Blue top available to order – allow approximately 8 weeks for delivery
- 5 years guarantee (table only)
- Ready assembled
- Delivery : 5 – 7 working days with a two man specialist delivery service