Cornilleau 400X Sport Grey Outdoor Table Tennis Table
Cornilleau 400X Sport Grey Outdoor Table Tennis Table – The Sport 400X is one of the best selling outdoor tables in the Cornilleau range offering fantastic value for money. It is a firm favourite for family recreational use.
This table is completely weatherproof and has convenient storage for bats and balls. It benefits from height adjustable legs, scorers and large wheels for ease of movement across uneven surfaces. It also has approval from the FFTT (French Table Tennis Association) for leisure use.
It’s the look of the 400X table that makes it stand out at first sight, but it truly reveals what it has to offer when played on. Its height-adjustable legs and large wheels enable it to take on any terrain. Its point counters are ideal for hard-fought matches, and its racket and ball storage spaces will prove highly practical. Together with its locking/release system combining optimal ergonomics and safety, as well as its powerful brakes, the whole family are able to handle the table safely.
- Soft Mat Top
- Completely weatherproof playing surface
- Large diameter wheels for easy movement
- Compact Table which is easy to assemble
- DSI Locking System
- Foldable net posts
- Made in France
- 5mm Resin laminate weatherproof playing surface
- 50mm Corrosion/scratch resistant steel frames
- 110 x 65mm tapered legs with adjustable feet
- Large diameter ø200mm wheels, 2 with brakes
- Adjustable net
- Playback facility
- Wheelchair friendly
- 10 Year guarantee on all non-wearing parts (excludes wheels, net and posts)
- Compact Folding System
- 16 locking points – 8 in the playing position and 8 in the storage position
- Wheels with brakes
- Conforms to EN 14468-1 Category C: High quality leisure
Storage: 165 X 75.3 X 155.5 CM
Playing Size: 274 X 152.5 X 76 CM (Standard Full Size)
Weight: 62KG (Packed 72KG)
Please note that this table can take up to three weeks to be delivered and will be between the hours of 7am and 7pm, the couriers will call you to arrange a day when there will be someone in during these hours to accept delivery. Once this has been agreed you will be given a two hour time slot in which delivery will be made. If for any reason there is no one in there will be a re-delivery charge of £55.00 plus VAT before any delivery attempt can be re-made.
Available for delivery from March 10th 2021