Cornilleau Excell 2000 Carbon Bat
Cornilleau Excell 2000 Carbon Bat – The Excell 2000 is an ideal bat for improving your game at competition level and is perfect for attacking play with an excellent balance between grip, control and speed.
Thanks to its CARBON TECHNOLOGY insert and its DYNACELL sponge, the Excell 2000 Carbon bat is a genuine reference for OFF/OFF+ players. The AERO SOFT and OFC technologies provide ball control and good contact, whilst the top-sheet EFFICIENT CURVE ensures very sound trajectories and the maximum of topspin rotation.
- The ITTF Performa 2 rubber ensures a perfect transmission of spin.
- This 2.0mm sponge ensures a very high speed at competition level.
- This 5-ply blade will provide you both sensations and speed play.
- The handle has a carbon insert which increases the rigidity of the bat for a more powerful game.
- The Aero concept allows optimal transmission to the handle of shock waves generated on impact with the ball. The hand’s sensory system, with its improved touch interface, immediately processes the sensations necessary to provide the perfect response.
- Speed: 9
- Spin: 9
- Control: 6