Cornilleau School Softbat
Cornilleau School Softbat – Brand new from Cornilleau is the world’s first eco-design table tennis bat. After several years of research and development working with Armor Lux and their bio-injection partner, Cornilleau has launched the first ‘green’ racket made from recycled clothing.
The Softbat is ideal for training and educational use with a playing surface that creates some spin but not too much. The round, ergonomic handle suits both children and adults alike. These bats are weather resistant, shock resistant and have a non-detachable covering.
- Blade – Recycled thermoplastic blade makes this an extremely solid bat which is resistant to impacts, UV rays and humidity.
- Covering – Non-detachable covering is completely resistant to humidity and will not peel.
- Material – Elastomer material that grips and an upper surface that protects.
- Handle – Round ergonomic handle with soft touch grip which is comfortable to use.
- Ideal for beginners and training